- Facilitating family meetings
- Mediation and alternative dispute resolution
- Wills, trusts and Powers of Attorney
- Family advisory services
- Board and general commercial advisory services
Attending to the legal issues around Wills and Trusts is not always enough. Small to medium, (and often large) businesses, particularly farming families, need expertise in governance and succession. With experience in company directorship and as seasoned experts in dealing with succession and exit issues, Mackenzie Elvin should be a first point of call for assistance in these specialised areas.
- Are you concerned about handing your farm or business to the next generation?
- Do you need a governance board for your business to grow?
- Are there unresolved tensions or disputes in your family or business?
There is no charge for an initial meeting to discuss how you might approach these issues.