The quality of your Will determines how costly the administration of your estate may be.
Estate administration costs are usually reduced when a Trust is part of the planning toolbox that’s used to structure assets.
Failure to take due care in considering family obligations can lead to very expensive disputes. Second and subsequent relationships also need careful attention so as to avoid significant injustices.
We can help with:
- Advice on the processes involved in administering an estate
- The documentation required to obtain a Grant of Probate where a Will is available
- The administration of Intestate estates and the collection and distribution of estate assets
- Contesting a Will or defending a claim against an estate
- We can also help resolve disputes over a Will or estate.