Need legal advice for your farm, orchard or rural business?
These days, owners and operators of farm and horticulture businesses need more legal understanding than ever. Specialist understanding is required for the vertically integrated nature of the sector.
At Mackenzie Elvin Law, we have unparalleled experience in the agribusiness sector, understanding both the legal issues and the particular complexities and needs of all stakeholders.
We can help with:
- Safety law and processes
- Succession planning
- Resource management law and processes
- Subdivision and land development
- Financing and refinancing
- Leasing – land and equipment
- Sharemilking and sharefarming
- Forestry rights and ETS
- Mediation and alternative dispute resolution
- Contracts and commercial agreements
- General commercial agribusiness advisory and advocacy services