We have an opportunity for a commercial and property solicitor to join our organisation. Working closely with a partner you will receive excellent mentoring to develop and progress your legal career. You will also enjoy work life balance and the lifestyle that living and working in the beautiful Bay of Plenty offers.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have experience or an interest in the SME space, with specific experience in:
- structuring/re-structuring arrangements;
- agri-business, commercial and horticultural leases;
- complex subdivisions and unit titles;
- securities and financing;
- start-up matters; and
- complex transactions and financing.
If you have at least 3+ years PQE and are seeking a new opportunity in a progressive and forward thinking firm that has an inclusive culture and punches above its weight, please contact Julie Andrews for a private and confidential discussion.